Need an answer, have a question?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question 1, Does my dog have to be registered with the KC-USA to show in our conformation shows?
- Question 2, What age does my dog need to be to exhibit at your shows?
- Question 3, Do I need to be a member to exhibit at your shows?
- Question 4, How many points does my dog need to earn a championship?
- Question 5, Do you take day of show entries?
- Question 6, Do you award championship certificates?
- Question 7, Can I enter your shpows online?
- Question 8, Where do you judges come from?
- Question 9, Do I have to be a member of a Parent Breed club to exhibit at your shows?
Yes, your dog needs to be registered with the Kennel Club USA to show with us
Our classes start out at 3 months of age for the Junior Puppy. For championship points your dog needs to be 6 months of age.
You do not have to be a member of the Kennel Club USA to exhibit at one of our shows, but you can save on entry fees if you become a member.
We have several championship levels, however for the 3 to 6 month dogs, your dog must recieve 4 Best Of Breed Awards. To become a Junior Champion your dog must be awarded 4 Winners dog or Winners Bitch ribbons by four different judges, and to become a full Champion your dog must be awarded 6 Winners Dog or Winners Bitch ribbons. There are higher levels of championships, for more details please go to our website at http://www.arba.org.
Yes, we do accept day of show entries for a higher entry fee.
Yes, we do issue championship certificates for all levels of championships for a small service fee.
Yes, you can through our website. You can pay by the secured paypal site, and you do not have to be a member of ebay, or paypal. We also accept all major credit cards.
Our judges primaraly come from organizations such as the AKC, FCI, UKC, and other licensed or certified judges.
While we do suggest that you become a member of your breeds Parent Club, we do not make it a requirement that you belong to any club or organization to show your dog with the Kennel Club USA.